Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work", and Best in Class luxury environment.
Would you like to work in an Award Winning Company where you will have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors, their families and your team on a daily basis?
As a Director of Nursing / Charge Nurse your contributions & training will include:
- Create care plans, oversight for clinical charting, work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide direct leadership in your nursing team to manage anursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile, high needs Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
As a Director of Nursing / Charge Nurse you will have:
- RN license in good standing required.
- Experienced LVN's will be considered
- Experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
- Passion, compassion, energy, dedication.
- Stability in your work history.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!