SALES SUPPORT MANAGER - AEGIS LIVING
Aegis Living is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Support Manager to support the Corporate/"Home" Office and Field Sales Team! The Sales Support role will serve as a central point of contact for our referral leads. This role would provide a single point of contact for families inquiring through leads and would represent our 17 Washington communities. The goal is to improve the number of families that convert to tours to drive financial growth for the market, as well as provide an improved customer experience and building our brand reputation. This role will also include becoming the YARDI expert for all of the sales team to help with training and support to the field. This is a great opportunity to build sales experience to be positioned to grow with the company!
The Sales Support role will report directly to the Regional Marketing Director and work in our beautiful Corporate Office in Bellevue, WA. He/she will create reporting documents and assist with administrative work for the Corporate Sales Team. This position will assist with event planning and coordination. He/she will become the CRM expert (Yardi), become the Sales CRM point person and provide CRM training to new Sales Directors, General Managers and Director of Operations. He/she will also serve as a central point of referral contact lead management.
- Field referral lead inquiries and align the lead’s needs with Aegis communities
- Convert referral leads to tours at our Aegis communities
- Develop productive relationships with the referral advisors
- Point person for the field for YARDI questions re: the sales process
- Train new Sales Directors, General Managers and Directors of Op’s on YARDI (contact management software) from a sales perspective
- Develop high proficiency with the YARDI tool
- Become very familiar with our Aegis Living Washington communities to understand their unique characteristics to allow you to send families to the best community for them
- Develop productive relationships with the Sales Directors at all of the communities
- Understand the sense of urgency needed in following up with all leads and execute on this urgency
- Understand the need for persistence in the follow up with families and the advisors and execute on this persistence
- Overcome objections that families are going through as they reach out for help
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday, flexible hours to include evenings and weekends
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects to deliver results and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills inperson and over the phone
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative, and enthusiastic
- Ability to document and maintain accurate records
- Ability to create
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to reprioritize and flex with the needs of the organization
- Professional in appearance, actions, and behaviors
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on challenges
- Ability to work flexible hours, occasional evenings and weekend
- Creativity, high energy, good sense of humor and an ability to work in and contribute to a fun, upbeat team and working environment.
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!)
- An enjoyable work environment.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
ÁEGIS LIVING is a leading developer and operator of upscale assisted living and memory care communities. We provide a dynamic and progressive work environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged and valued.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!