DO YOU WANT TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR A SENIOR CITIZEN? Join Áegis Living as a MEDICATION CARE MANAGER!
Do people tell you that you are positive and fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy and energy, too? If you love to care for seniors and are a real “people person,” then you have just found the perfect job!
Granada Hills is currently accepting resumes for the position of MEDICATION CARE MANAGER!
We are a service-focused leader in assisted living that believes if you value employees and make them feel special, you will attract and retain the best. At Áegis, we are a family. We celebrate every day and we want you to join us! RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and incontinence care, transfers/mobility, and eating
* Dispense medications to residents as needed and maintain records of medications administered
* Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
* Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according to policy
* Serve and accommodate guests in the dining room as needed
* Participate in all required training sessions and in-services
* Perform light upkeep of the residents’ apartments and the community’s common areas as assigned
* Caregiving experience combined with compassion and a positive attitude
* Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively with co-workers, residents, and families We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work/life balance. For additional company information please visit our website at www.aegisliving.com. If you are interested in becoming a Medication Care Manager for Áegis Living, encourage you to submit your resume to Aurora Munoz at Aurora.Munoz@AegisLiving.com or via fax to (818) 363-1933.