Would you love a job where your contribution makes a difference in the lives of others?
JOIN AEGIS GARDENS in NEWCASTLE as a MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT!
As a Maintenance Assistant, your responsibilities include:
- Perform repairs and do preventative
- maintenance on mechanicals
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Occasional housekeeping related tasks
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Risk Management experience a must
- Ability to speak or understand Chinese is a plus
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Demonstrated maintenance and repair expertise
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Communicate effectively
- Practice team behavior
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
This job is located at Aegis Gardens in Newcastle, 13056 SE 76th, Newcastle, WA 98056.
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!