Medication Care Manager (Med-Tech) Full-Time or PART TIME Immediate Openingat Aegis of Corte Madera
Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors?
As a Medication Care Manager for Aegis of Corte Madera your exceptional career opportunity awaits! We are located in the beautiful town of Corte Madera, close to San Rafael, less than 10 minutes from San Rafael/Richmond Bridge. We are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Med Techs to care for our residents.
As a Medication Care Manager your contributions to the team may include:
- Nurse Delegation Certification
- Inform others of changes in a resident’s condition
- Dispense medications to residents
- Maintain records of medications administrated
- Assist with resident physical care, meals and activities
- Opportunity of growth to Associate Care Director
- Opportunity of growth to Wellness Nurse upon receipt with RN or LPN license
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active Certifications
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
You may come in to complete application for review/interview and group interview Monday - Friday at 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 pm : 5555 Paradise Dr. Corte Madera Ca. 94925
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Louisa Quai Hoi, Recruiter (415) 927-4200 to confirm attendance at interviews