LOOKING FOR A CAREER CHANGE?
With your people skills and sales ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
We are in search of a SALES DIRECTOR for our AEGIS OF LAS VEGAS Assisted Living Community that is designed to celebrate life and provide loving care for our Residents. Our assisted living staff is specially trained in memory care and we ensure that every resident with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, whether mild or advanced, lives in ease and with the dignity that they deserve. We have an award-winning program that helps seniors living with Alzheimer’s or dementia to feel comfortable and at-home when moving to Aegis of Las Vegas. We will help our Residents and their family members feel safe and secure while moving through this transition to assisted living.
The Sales Director will implement and coordinate all property sales related activities:
- Responsible for increasing occupancy of the community and outreach to the local area to prospective Residents, Resident family members and Community Leadership.
- Build referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Community Leaders.
- Develop and implement community events to increase awareness of the property.
- Deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
Our Sales Director will be a team player that enjoys a challenge, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Service related sales experience preferred. Experience working in health care a plus.
- Must have the ability to travel independently locally to attend functions, visit local businesses, as well as attend training and sales meetings in California and the Seattle, WA area.
- Ability to work a standard Tuesday through Saturday work schedule with a bit of flexibility for other days/times for community networking and event work.
Our Sales Directors receive 5 weeks of training, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to create positive change for the lives of our seniors.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times and the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. You will love the work, love your team and love the mission! This really is a great place to work!
JOIN US and LOVE THE WORK, LOVE THE TEAM, LOVE THE MISSION!