DO YOU WANT A JOB MAKING PEOPLE’S LIVES BETTER? Join Áegis Living as a CAREGIVER!
Do people tell you that you are positive and fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy and energy, too? If you love to care for seniors and are a real “people person,” then you have just found the perfect job!
Aegis of Ventura is currently accepting resumes for the position of CAREGIVER! There are full time and part time openings! Shifts available for evening and overnight!
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Care Managers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
- Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and incontinence care, transfers/mobility, and eating
- Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
- Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according to policy
- Serve and accommodate guests in the dining room
- Participate in all required training sessions and in-services
- Perform light upkeep of the residents’ apartments and the community’s common areas as assigned
- Caregiving experience not necessary; compassion and a positive attitude are
- Available to work weekends and holidays (all shifts available)
- CNA license a plus
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively with co-workers, residents, and families
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- $250 hiring bonus available
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits for full-time employees (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver for Áegis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume to Danielle Ecsedy at Danielle.Ecsedy@aegisliving.com or apply in person at 4964 Telegraph Road in Ventura.