Are you a person that loves helping others? Do you see the importance of teamwork? Do you want to be able to grow within a company?
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Executing culinary standards in the Assisted Living main resident dining room
- Providing direction to care staff scheduled in dining room; establishing server section assignments
- Transitioning and re-setting tables and dining room for next meal (including but not limited to setting tables and spot cleaning of dining area)
- Serving meals to residents
- Maintaining cleanliness in the lobby and bistro areas
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Great communication skills
- Be a team player
- Effective time management
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!