ARE YOU A CHARGE NURSE OR DIRECTOR OF NURSING
IN SKILLED NURSING, LONG TERM CARE, ASSISTED LIVING OR HOSPITAL?
JOIN US AND LEAD YOUR OWN TEAM IN THE PURSUIT OF HOLISTIC HEALTH!
Aegis of Laguna Niguel
Aegis Living - Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work"
and “Best in Class” environment.
We are in search of a CHARGE NURSE / DIRECTOR OF NURSING to lead health services and the nursing team for our Aegis of Laguna Niguel Community. Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care. The Laguna Niguel Team provides outstanding care to our residents in a community that provides premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your people skills and leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Director of Nursing is a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage a minimum of 16 hour per day nursing care in a setting that has a focus on Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing
- Nursing license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!) and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded the "2017 Employees Choice Award" on Glassdoor.
This really is a great place to work!