About the Company
AEDIT is the next-generation, go-to source for all beauty and aesthetic needs. We offer trusted information about every cosmetic treatment from an unbiased, expert point-of-view and connect users to the most qualified, board-certified doctors that provide them. As the one-stop cosmetic platform, users can search, learn, and confidently make the most informed decisions to attain their individual beauty goals.
About the Role:
This 2019 Graduate Internship is a paid opportunity that will require a minimum of 15 hours per week of on-site work. To qualify, you must be currently pursuing a graduate degree (MBA/MS) in Marketing or related field.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated Social Media Marketing MBA Intern who is passionate about cosmetic treatments and beauty to join our marketing team. Our ideal candidate has an educational and practical background in marketing with a strong understanding of social media analytics and best practices. We are looking for someone who is passionate about strategy, increasing engagement and customer-focused when interacting with online communities and building relationships.This is a unique opportunity for someone interested in helping bring the latest B2C technology to the world of aesthetic treatments and is perfect for someone looking to develop highly marketable skills in an organization that is in a stage of significant growth.
Our intern will work under the Marketing Director to manage social media accounts and consistently post high-quality material (including videos & photos from our production team, as well as self-generated graphics, behind-the-scenes shoots, and other new ideas). Hashtags, comments, replies, and stories should be second nature for this candidate!
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team in developing and implementing IMC strategy
- Assist the Brand Marketing Manager in managing all social channels including the development, planning, scheduling, and posting of content
- Identify social media trends in the aesthetic space and use these insights to inform future strategy
- Work with creative to populate, review, and finalize content, maintaining brand standard in visual quality, voice, and tone
- Conduct monthly analysis of performance, issue monthly reports to internal stakeholders, and leverage insights to identify areas of improvement
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in social media management, community management, or marketing communications
- An awareness of social media best practices across multiple platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Previous professional experience with social media management systems (Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Planoly etc.)
- Ability to compile and analyze analytics-based reports and present your findings to the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience writing for social channels
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager is desired
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Slack, and Asana is desired
- Previous experience with B2C brands in media, beauty, luxury is desired
Skills & Attributes
- Innovative-thinker, self-starter, and collaborator
- Highly organized with high attention to detail
- Ability to stay focused and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
- High standard of professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with several types of people and departments
- Passion for aesthetic beauty space (knowledge of the industry’s creative trends desired, but not essential) and AEDIT’s mission and vision
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive feedback
- Comfort in a surgical setting (is desired)
- Eligible applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S.
How to Apply
If this internship interests you, please submit your application to email@example.com.
Applications must include:
2) A brief cover letter telling us about you and your interest in this role
3) A writing sample
4) Your availability for immediate start this Fall
Your application will only be considered if all instructions above are met. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and accepted until the position is filled. This posting provides a general, but non-comprehensive list of the opportunities of the internship.