Adzerk is hiring a Business Development Representative to join our team!
The candidate will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. You will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned sales professionals.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales
- Experience in SaaS, preferably with enterprise customers.
- Strong understanding of BDR and lead development best practices and procedures.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Previous experience using CRM, web conferencing, project tracking, email and other relevant account management tools
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proven team player with a can do attitude
- College degree BA or BS
Adzerk has been helping brands innovate ad serving since 2009. We are the market leader in ad serving APIs and handle 3 billion+ API requests a day. We're trusted by innovative brands like Yelp, Mozilla, Ticketmaster, WeTransfer, Strava, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Adzerk is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Adzerk is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
Adzerk provides world class benefits to our employees including 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for our employees and their families. We have paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k, and unlimited vacation. We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.