Adzerk is hiring an Account Manager to join our Customer Success team. At Adzerk, our Account Managers are laser-focused on delighting and retaining new and existing customers as they implement our ad product solutions.
Own Your Accounts
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned accounts
- Develop customized account plans and review with customers quarterly
- Track, update, and manage all account activities
Build Adzerk Champions
- Onboard and train new clients in partnership with the Sales team and Solutions Architects
- Develop at least two Adzerk Champions at each account
- Build relationships through onsite and Zoom meetings including trainings, demos, and strategy sessions
Drive Product Usage
- Monitor Adzerk product usage
- Partner with Product Management to articulate customer needs and advocate internally for prioritization.
- Work directly with Support to understand account issues and opportunities
Drive Account Expansion
- Create value with customer interactions
- Consult and provide guidance on implementing additional use cases
- Manage contract negotiation for renewals and upgrades
Build and Measure Customer Loyalty
- Meet/exceed NPS goals
- Meet/exceed company-set churn goals
- Work with Marketing to create case studies and blog content highlighting our customers.
Adzerk is based in Durham, NC but we embrace remote working with over half of our team working outside of Durham. Our engineering and product teams include members spread across the US and United Kingdom.
Adzerk provides world class benefits to our employees including 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for our employees and their families. We have paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k, and unlimited vacation. You can read our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights to get an idea of what we value. (adzerk.com/blog/company-constitution)
You must be eligible to work in the United States or United Kingdom.