Adzerk is the market leader in APIs for sites and apps to build their own ad servers. It’s most commonly used to build or expand upon sponsored listing platforms, native ad solutions, or internal promotions. Our customer list includes enterprises like Yelp, Bed Bath & Beyond, Mozilla, WeTransfer, Edmunds, and Ticketmaster.
We are looking for a VP of Finance to join the leadership team and manage Adzerk's finances and operations. You would report to the CEO.
- Build internal financial projections
- Work with accountants and the Operations team on monthly financials
- Oversee investment opportunities, including building financial projections and decks, and interacting with firms
- Create detailed budgets with input from leadership team, present them to the board, and keep track of actual performance
- Participate as a member of the leadership team to influence strategy and provide financial viewpoints
- Save Adzerk money by managing relationships with outside vendors and working with engineering to reduce costs
- Run the Operations team and hire/manage/promote as needed
- Run the Finance team and hire/manage as needed. Provide insight on when we should hire a CFO or transition to that role (based on experience)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in fundraising, accounting, business operations, and financial analysis
- Experience managing a team and/or growing an Operations/Finance department
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and FSA
- Unlimited paid vacation and flexible working hours
- Adzerk believes employees have rights. We have a Bill of Rights, in fact
- Equity in the company
If any of this appeals to you, please get in touch. We’d love to tell you more about us and the way we work. We do ask that you be eligible to work in the United States. Adzerk's office is in Durham, NC, and you must be available to travel there a few times a year, but we have a first-rate remote culture.