Adzerk is a suite of APIs for sites and apps to build a customized ad server in weeks, rather than building one from scratch and taking years. We are most commonly used to build or expand upon sponsored listing/product ad platforms at large internet marketplaces. Our customer list includes Fortune 500 companies and unicorn startups who see as high as 80x ROI. Our Support team is focused on answering questions and resolving issues for our customers as well as serving as a technical consultant services available to provide proactive guidance on specific issues.
The Technical Support Specialist’s main role is to help Adzerk customers resolve their technical issues along with assisting to make sure Adzerk’s technical documentation and resources are up to date.
Candidates must be able to communicate effectively with people: both internal stakeholders as well as customers in written and oral form. The ideal candidate must also be computer literate and have the ability to solve problems and provide input into process/product improvements, along with the ability to interact positively with all stakeholders.
Responsibilities include providing technical support, outstanding customer service to both internal & external stakeholders, participation with product reviews and development.
Candidate should be located in the UK, preferably in London.
What does this job require?
- Know each customer deeply: both their overall business as well as their integration with Adzerk
- Provide technical support for all Adzerk products and customers via phone, email and Slack
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Help improve service and product quality through evaluation of customer complaints and providing feedback to the product team
- Make positive changes by assisting both internal/external customers
- Contribute to writing, editing and proofreading materials for the company's products, including manuals, instructional materials, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
What would make you an excellent candidate?
- Must have a positive attitude toward problem solving with a creative mindset
- Be able to manage situations with limited resources
- Also critical to be able to communicate effectively with people/customers
- Ability to navigate and troubleshoot issues using a browser’s development console
- Previous knowledge in adtech is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical support environment
- Experience working alongside or with enterprise level companies
- Technically-minded and solutions-focused
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to identify data trends and make business recommendations
- Organized project manager able to handle unstructured projects even in an environment with high variability and potentially competing demands
- Software Development experience a plus, but not required
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, vision, 401k and FSA
- 100% paid maternity/paternity leave
- Unlimited paid vacation and flexible working hours, because we’re grownups and a work/life balance is important
- Open door policy - everyone in the organization is accessible. We like collaboration at all levels and dislike bureaucracy
- Adzerk believes employees have rights. We have a Bill of Rights, in fact
- Your own Macbook and monitor
- Equity in the company; we want a team of partners
Things you should know about the Customer Success team:
- The Customer Success team handles Account Management, customer on-boarding and support.
- We work very collaboratively with the product and engineering team.
- You would work directly under the VP of customer success.
- The support team handles almost all support requests but we do work with engineering very closely in fixing bugs and answering technical questions that require escalation.
When applying, please include as many of the following as possible:
- A brief description of your skills, passions, and how you like to work
- Sample customer decks and pitches that show your presentation and technical skills