This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Network / Infrastructure Consultant
We are looking for a Point of Sale Network / Infrastructure Consultant for our POS team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate should have a solid networking background with broad troubleshooting experience, learn on the fly and be used to multi-vendor environment. Your advanced skills will be utilized on various internal and external projects and for keeping our in-house developed POS solution in perfect condition. We are looking for someone who is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
Who you are
- Technology: You must be proficient and have hands-on experience with the following technologies: Networks, Firewalls, Linux, Monitoring, Network security protocols and more.
- Experience: working in a production, multi-vendor environment, Experience in network configuration and administration, including network sniffing and analysis, network security.
- Knowledge: Solid understanding TCP/IP networking, DNS and HTTP(s), network security. Understanding of PCI and basic programming principles is a plus.
- Background: solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of network and software problems.
- Mentality: enthusiastic collaborator who is open to feedback. Able to make quick informed decisions and handle pressure. Since this role also includes merchant facing tasks at high level excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity is required.
What you will do
- You will consult merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues.
- You will be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests.
- You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Mango, Vueling NH Hotels and Camper.
Ready to meet us?
If this role got you excited, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!