This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Sales Development Representative - SDR
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Sales team in São Paulo office. As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to accelerate your career by working with multiple business units in a globally recognized fintech organization. You serve as the conduit between the marketing and sales functions through managing inbound lead qualification and driving outbound lead generation. This role is extremely diverse requiring strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter mentality, an inquisitive and analytical mindset, project management skills and team work spirit.
What you’ll do
- Research verticals and companies that can benefit from Adyen's solutions;
- Identify, target and reach out to new potential clients for Adyen in alignment with the local commercial strategy;
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the marketing team;
- Support sales managers on outbound tactics, lead generation efforts;
- Set up and manage the qualification process for inbound leads in Brazil, leveraging Adyen’s global frameworks and ways of working;
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward;
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at all internal and external company events;
- Commit to continuous learning on the payments sector and Adyen product offerings.
Who you are
- You have at least 3+ year of working experience in sales, preferably in a role where you have successfully sold complex products/services;
- Born hunter and networker who find their way in;
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day;
- Have a strong work ethic with a drive to learn and make new connections with prospects;
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent Portuguese and English;
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus, but not mandatory as long as you are highly motivated and driven to learn it.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our São Paulo office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.