This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
ACH Compliance Officer
The Compliance team at Adyen is seeking a Compliance Officer to provide compliance oversight and assistance to Adyen’s North America funds transactions, deposit products and deposit operations.
The mission of the Compliance team is to protect Adyen’s vision through compliance expertise and strategic advice. Our fast-paced team is looking for an ACH Compliance Officer with experience in wire transfers, ACH processing, clearing house and deposit operations who can understand how external requirements impact Adyen’s product offering. We build for the long term, so this means working with product teams to ensure compliance at every step. This position will play a key role amongst a core group of international compliance professionals accountable for addressing the compliance and regulatory requirements associated with Adyen’s access to and utilization of clearing house, banking, and industry payments infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Provide oversight, analysis and support, as requested, for interpretation of NACHA Rules, and requirements related to FedACH, Fedwire FedFunds, FedNow, ClearingHouse and SWIFT payment methods
- Coordinate and monitor for applicability of upcoming NACHA, Fed and SWIFT rule changes in the US for impact and gap analysis
- Create and maintain 2nd Line compliance frameworks for deposit operations oversight
- Collaborate with product teams to translate compliance requirements into product development
- Manage the deliverables of product compliance, include prioritization and oversee the accurate implementation of requirements
- This role is based out of our New York office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience, preferably with a clearing house or regulated US bank
- Knowledge of NACHA, FedACH and SWIFT rules
- Ability to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
- Hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects and have the ability to manage priorities;
The annual base salary range for this role is $160,000-220,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our New York City office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.