This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for some of the world's most recognizable brands. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity — of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences — is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Payment Partnerships Manager, Card Networks
Adyen is looking for a Payment Partnerships Manager who will advance Adyen’s strategy and agenda with our card network partners (e.g. American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, etc.) in North America.
In this role, you will manage several of Adyen’s strategic payment partnerships and use your influence and tenacity to build strong inroads across their organization. You’ll work closely with a number of global teams (Product, Account Management, Legal, Compliance, etc.) to accomplish the goal of building strategic, successful relationships with these partners.
This role requires a blend of skills including: knowledge of a variety of partnerships and stakeholder engagement models, project management, creativity, commercial and go-to-market strategy, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business. This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco office, reporting into our North American Payment Partnerships Lead.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute on a comprehensive and proactive partnership strategy for a portfolio of critical card network partners.
- Manage all aspects of the partnership including prioritization of key focus areas, evaluation of new initiatives, and ongoing partner management.
- Collaborate with a number of technical teams to achieve high levels of performance across core payment processes on behalf of our merchants.
- Elevate Adyen’s influence and positioning by facilitating joint product development, co-marketing, and business development discussions.
- Coordinate with strategic merchants to drive growth and awareness across our payment portfolio.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of work experience with 3+ years of partner management experience in the technology sector. Bonus points for payments experience.
- A strong communicator with experience in building and managing relationships across multiple levels of an organization.
- A self-starter who can operate comfortably within a complex global environment.
- A well-rounded, critical thinker who is comfortable with managing conversations across a number of business and technical functions.
Who we are
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing modern, end-to-end financial infrastructure that powers our global economy. We deliver frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers like Netflix, McDonald’s, Nike, and Uber on a global scale.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records