This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Camper, eBay, GoFundMe, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Digital Brand Designer
We are seeking a passionate Digital Brand Designer who is well versed with digital and print media. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to realize marketing objectives, and a strong aesthetic sense that can immediately detect whether content is aligned with the Adyen brand identity. They are a team player and have a hunger to learn and flourish in a dynamic, high growth environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
Day to day activities
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers to create concepts and mockups for our website.
- Make the website design language your own and add and evolve this together with the team.
- Bring your passion for digital interaction and design and keep on top of the latest trends online.
- Inspire others inside out outside of your team with your creativity and knowledge.
- Provide graphic design with a solid understanding of thoughtful layout and typography.
- Work well with project leads reviews and approvals. Review both digital and print proofs of projects with strong attention to detail.
Who you are
- 5+ years brand/art/visual design experience at a design shop, ad agency, or internal brand team.
- Proficiency in all Adobe CC, Keynote, Figma and MS Office required.
- Ability to follow design instructions and implement brand guidelines.
- Contributing to different stages of the design production process, from setting styles and layouts, to cutting videos and exporting.
- Marketing and brand communication.
- The ability to think clearly and present graphics in a clean, succinct and uncomplicated manner.
The ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions in After Effects and/or video editing skills
Front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
Financial and IT systems is beneficial but not required.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do you recognize yourself in this statement? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3-5 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.