This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Growth Manager, Hospitality
Adyen is looking for a Hospitality Growth Manager, who is responsible for growing our merchant base in the hospitality industry. The primary focus of this role is North America, while closely working with the Global Hospitality Growth Manager who is based in New York.
You will work closely with the commercial teams, such as Sales, Account Management and Partnerships, to consult and provide support with regards to the Hospitality strategy supporting North America and our global efforts.
What you’ll do
- Sales: Support regional Sales teams as the subject matter expert during the sales cycle;
- Identify and approach prospective hospitality customers, opening opportunities and helping to close deals;
- Advocate on behalf of Adyen at conference and community/industry events;
- Coordinate efforts with key commercial groups to improve Hospitality awareness and product offering;
- Collaborate with local marketing teams on hospitality initiatives. Organize and lead hospitality events to gather feedback from the industry;
- Commercial Support: Monitor rollout of large and key global accounts; provide training and education of Hospitality vertical with various teams
- Partner with commercial partnerships, and work closely with our Product, to provide feedback on solutions and integrations.
Who you are
- You have experience working directly with hotels and its partners, understanding the distribution channels and its pain points, and are able to successfully navigate the industry to identify decision-makers.
- You are a strategic thinker and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
- You have high levels of energy, creative mind, and thrive in hands-on environments;
- You have experience working with POS payments in areas like business development and payment, account or implementation management;
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in business or a technical field
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next endeavour, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records