This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Commercial Partnerships Manager
We are looking for a Commercial Partnerships Manager to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. We work with a variety of partners in the retail, e-commerce, and hospitality value chain that advise merchants on solutions. We want to be the payments solution of choice for these partners.
With both business and product acumen, this individual will identify, develop, and maintain Adyen’s key strategic enterprise technology partnerships. Through relationship building, joint go to market planning, conferences, market data, trainings, webinars, co-marketing activities, and your own ideas and initiatives, the goal is to bring in new business through partners..
What you’ll do
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant
- Recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partner agreements that will generate and/or advance the opportunity pipeline
- Manage and nurture partnerships
- Develop joint go to market strategies
- Help build partner product integrations if required
- Bring in new business through partners
Who you are
- Experience building partnerships with digital commerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Zuora; with retail in-store systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Aptos, RetailPro; with hospitality systems like Agilysys, Infor, Oracle Hospitality; and/or with consultants and system integrators.
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial client facing role
- Ability to see the bigger picture in channel management
- Commercial mindset, able to sell to Adyen to partners
- Flexible, professional, accurate and structured
- Excellent organizational skills as we are a flat organization with a lot of autonomy
- Willingness to travel 30% of your time
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.