This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Business Analyst – Supply Chain
Adyen is looking for a business analyst with a focus on supply chain to join our team in Amsterdam. This team helps to embed analytics into the decision-making processes for multiple teams within the operations pillar. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical mindset together with excellent project management skills to help us to drive scalable service.
You will work in a team of business analysts where you collaborate close with the teams who are responsible for the in-person payments solution. The in-person payments solution consists of a combination of our physical payment devices in store and our core processing platform.
Whether you come from the payments space or not, we need you to be an independent and enthusiastic thinker who can facilitate our growth by scaling internal projects and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
What you’ll do
- Data analysis and performance management: create insights and performance indicators on all internal processes of the OPS teams worldwide (e.g. inbound and outbound logistics, terminal staging, repair process)
- Continuous performance optimization: in-depth collaboration with all stakeholders of the different processes in order to optimize the performance targets
- Storytelling: turn your findings into effective communication and concise and actionable advice by connecting the data to a story
- Knowledge sharing and training: act as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to colleagues and merchants on the capabilities offered by the Adyen platform
- Innovation: develop initiatives for further reporting optimizations, to improve the data visualization and usability by merchants and other teams within Adyen
What are we looking for
- You have at least 2 years of working experience
- You have a strong quantitative / detailed-oriented background
- You have a proven track record in project management skills, you know how to drive business projects in a structured manner and you are not afraid to ‘build as you go’
- You are an extremely quick learner and creative in problem solving – you are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard
- You are able to communicate complex outcomes in an easy and understandable way
- You feel very comfortable writing queries in SQL; Preferably, you have experience with Python and BI tools
- You can communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.