This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Adyen is looking for an experienced commercial individual to develop and manage partnerships that are instrumental in bringing Adyen new customers.
This role is primarily focused on building relationships with existing partners but also identifying and targeting key strategic ones, a key focus are partners that serve in enterprise markets particularly within the eCommerce ecosystem. Flawless execution of strategic commercial partnerships is key to Adyen's success and we are looking for someone with the entrepreneurial flair to identify, build and drive relationships that will help Adyen stand out from its competitors. Examples of the types partners we work with are: leading systems integrators (SIs) for Magento, SFCC, Commerce Tools, Big Commerce; as well as major PoS software suppliers like Microsoft and Oracle and their respective SIs.
What you’ll do
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen;
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models (e.g. revenue share models and joint go to market plans);
- Positioning the Adyen solution and exciting employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutions;
- Working together with Adyen's global sales team by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
Who you are
- You are a born networker with high energy, self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record;
- You are a natural communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge;
- You have excellent presentation skills, able to tell compelling stories and deliver propositions the audience wants to retell;
- With 5-8 years of experience, you have a clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce and the other various components that are required across multiple verticals specifically retail and hospitality;
- You have worked with and are well connected with digital commerce platforms, system integrators and have experience in managing partner projects and relationships. Experience with retail in-store technology systems is a plus;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.