This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
HR Innovation Analyst
Adyen is looking for an enthusiastic and curious HR Innovation Analyst, based in São Paulo, that will join the HR Team in Latam to further drive the exponential international growth of the company.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative and operational services with focus on scaling, maintaining and innovating on our current systems and processes.
This is a great opportunity for a HR professional keen to develop their career in an environment where you are not only expected to execute, but to constantly challenge status quo, think outside the box and take full ownership of your work.
What you’ll do:
- Map and automate manual and operational processes within HR( ex: control of holidays and leaves; rooster allowance; admissions and termination of contract, onboarding, etc.)
- Manage strategic relationships with external partners (ex payroll provider)
- Automate and scale our HRIS and other employee-facing vendors (ex: Workday, payroll, health & safety)
- Own communications with finance on payroll process and communication
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing HR data providing relevant insights
- Create management reports
- Drive existing and upcoming projects around expanding and improving data collection
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR operations to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience
- Help manage our HRIS (Workday) and other HR systems and continuously innovate and automate to further scale Adyen and the HR Department.
- Work closely with the Global Innovations team.
Who you are
- You have 2 to 3 years of work experience in administrative routines, personnel is a plus;
- You're fluent in Portuguese and you am comfortable communicating in English;
- You have the ability to work with autonomy and in a team environment.
- Ability with software in general and quickly learn new platforms;
- You enjoy analyzing and working with data;
- You are able to organize activities and set priorities;
- You thrive in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment;
- You are self-motivated and proactive, always searching for new ways to add value to the business.
- You have high personal integrity, trust and ability to maintain confidentiality;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next couple of weeks. Our interview process tends to take between 4 or 5 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.