This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Corporate Event Manager
We’re looking for a Corporate Event Manager to join our Communications team in Amsterdam. The Communications team crafts and executes Adyen’s global communications strategy – encompassing corporate positioning, reputation management and strategic employee communications. The team interacts on a daily basis with both external (e.g. investors, journalists and regulators) and internal parties (e.g. employees and senior leadership). As Corporate Event Manager at Adyen you will be responsible for the strategy, creative concepting and execution of strategic global events within the Communications team – both internal and external. The ideal candidate is creative, highly organized, a strong communicator across all levels of seniority and responsive to evolving business needs.
What you’ll do
- Organize internal events for over 2200 Adyen employees across 26 offices (e.g. monthly all-hands, strategic business events and events related to social responsibility, sustainability and wellbeing).
- Organize Adyen’s external events with a primary focus on investor and media audiences (e.g. bi-annual earnings calls and capital markets days).
- Fully project manage all corporate events from concepting to execution with involved stakeholders, such as suppliers, senior leadership, Investor Relations, HR, Marketing and in-house Design teams.
- Develop and maintain Adyen’s internal and external event calendar.
- Streamline communication between internal and external stakeholders and proactively search for ways to connect different perspectives within the event production process.
Who you are
- You have 3–5 years of working experience in event management and/or productions. Experience in tech is a plus.
- You have excellent project management skills, enjoy getting things done in a fast-paced environment and know how to prioritize.
- You thrive in an environment with freedom, and are a real self starter.
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- You are comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders, from large groups to senior figures in the company (e.g. leadership and board members).
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.