This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the centre of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Product Manager ML/AI
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will build the vision and roadmap to extend Adyen’s benefit beyond the checkout experience by maturing our AI to optimise across payment risk and customer authentication. This role needs a Product Manager that can go from high level strategic thinking to more tactical product development. You need to be comfortable with Big Data and Web/App technologies, and have a track record of building and launching machine-learning supported products. As a key guide on our Data Solution team you'll work closely with Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Frontend Developers, our Privacy team and Account Management.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the product strategy for collecting, integrating customer and checking on their data within and outside of the checkout journey for ML/AI payment and risk optimisations
- Create the vision and plan to combine various optimisations around a common goal
- Work closely with technical teams to bring product vision to reality by continuously prioritising the most important items that deliver value to our customers
- Establish clear objectives, communicate frequently and clearly with other teams to ensure alignment across teams
- Craft hypothesis and test these ideas with experimentation frameworks to uncover new growth opportunities or drive conclusions
- Responsible for driving product adoption for the new product areas and shifting to revenue as these products scale
Who you are:
- Demonstrated experience conceiving, launching, and scaling revenue from ML/AI based products
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Frontend Developers and Data Analysts
- Problem solver that analytical and based on hypothesis, but also balances risks and benefits
- Manages a high degree of technical complexity and is comfortable going deep with data scientists on model performance and evaluation
- Has deep understanding of the landscape ML/AI application for optimisation, market trends and is obsessed with solving customer problems
- Able to build consensus and influence without authority using data metrics, and estimations to bring the team and company on driving decision making and business impact
- Fluent in conversational and written English on a professional level
- Able to live the Adyen formula
- 5-10 years of Product Management experience with technical products or other relevant experience
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical goals are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam, Chicago or New York.