This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments and financial services across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays. We took an unobvious approach to starting a financial technology company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies Facebook, Uber, H&M, McDonald’s, eBay, and Microsoft.
Group Product Manager - Treasury
Adyen is looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to massively scale our Treasury proposition in North America. Our treasury services will be offered to the largest enterprise merchants and are powered by our global banking infrastructure. This banking infrastructure is completely built in-house and leverages our own banking licenses in the US and Europe. Our merchants are the fastest growing companies in the world, and we need to stay ahead of their international treasury needs. This role will be given considerable freedom to develop Adyen’s treasury capabilities, including banking, local- and international payouts, FX. You will expand and evangelize our North America treasury services with multiple teams of product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from your teams’ efforts. In this role you will:
- Listen to our merchants, engineers, and partners to find problems that Adyen is uniquely positioned to solve
- Become a known thought leader in the industry for treasury technology
- Long term strategic vision for NA treasury
- Work with engineers to build the best treasury product and treasury network (central banks, clearing connections, correspondent banks, payout partners, schemes etc)
What you need to succeed:
- Experience - you have 10+ years of experience in the treasury product domain, directly managed teams and you also have experience in scaling a treasury product
- Knowledge - You understand Treasury Products like FBO Accounts, Liquidity Optimization (Cash pooling etc), Fx Services, Reconciliation, Bank transfers (ACH, RTP etc)
- Mindset - You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to form a vision and work with the engineering teams to implement that
- Commercial mindset - You have experience in hyper competitive markets and understand how to compete within that space, you also understand pricing models and have experience with developing simplified, pricing models
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the board level to support level
- Proven record - you have have launched and scaled products in the treasury space with quantifiable value
- Market-informed - You are generally familiar with the latest trends in the Treasury services space, not restricted to just banking offerings
- Data-informed - you can guide analysts with the right questions to answer, and turn those answers into business value
- Business acumen - you have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities, and have convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still positively navigate the right course
- Poise - sales asks you to sit with their customers, and marketing asks you to present at conferences.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do you recognize yourself in this statement? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.