This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data & Strategy team in São Paulo in Brazil. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to approach and understand complex problems in a structured manner, while converting the results into a compelling and actionable story for internal or external stakeholders.
This role requires a blend of skills including an analytical and strategic mindset, operational acumen, initiative management, creativity, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business.
Whether you come from the payments space or not, we need you to be an independent and enthusiastic thinker who is curious about how the payments ecosystem works and how that fits in with global commerce.
What You’ll do
- Work collaboratively with our cross-functional teams from regional and global offices to determine the necessary data required to solve a wide variety of performance and business problems of strategic merchants: from analyzing complex problems and drawing conclusions and recommendations to facilitating new experiments with our merchants, you’ll be working in initiatives to help Adyen grow and create stronger relationships with our merchants
- Work collaboratively with our global cross-functional data teams and LATAM teams to develop local data knowledge about Adyen products and create scalable and reusable frameworks for evaluating large datasets on the most common business questions
- Data-knowledge scalability: proactively create knowledge sharing sessions about most common topics related to client needs through internal training or any other tool to scale knowledge across the company.
- Work closely with Data & Strategy Lead to create a long-term vision plan to this specific knowledge field to create a sustainable working format / process with global and regional peers.
Who You Are
- Client-facing and strategic attitude: you have strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with merchant leaders and internal teams
- Strong quantitative / detail-oriented background
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with proficiency in tools such as R, Python, and database SQL.
- Experience using stats (A/B testing, regression, etc)
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you like challenges and are willing to help create and identify solutions for our most common data and business problems. Scalability mindset is key.
- Fluent English is mandatory. You'll work alongside global peers and need to have the ability to operate comfortably within a global and multicultural environment.
It Is a Strong Plus Skills If You Have
- Related experience in Payments, Card, Wallet, or Banking
- Related experience with B2C digital companies / shopper analytics: is used to work with a large and complex data set to analyze and create compilable insights
- Related experience with Tech and Fintech companies
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who We Are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!