This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Investor Relations Analyst
Adyen is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join the FP&A and Investor Relations Team within Group Finance. As an Investor Relations Analyst you’ll be at the heart of Adyen’s Investor Relations activities. You’ll be a main point of contact for the investor and analyst community covering Adyen, while leveraging these relationships and your analytical skills internally to drive relevant financial analyses with our team of business controllers and data analysts.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility to iterate on the software used internally to better keep track of all interactions with the analyst and investor community;
- Manage ongoing incoming and outgoing communication with investors and financial analysts;
- Perform analyses on areas relevant to Adyen (i.e. competitor analysis, market analysis, covering analyst research papers);
- Tell the Adyen story by taking the lead in one-on-one and group calls with investors and equity analysts;
- Work together with partners to improve on the identification of Adyen’s shareholders to further improve effectiveness of management’s engagement with external investors;
- Through contact with investors and analysts, leverage this external perspective to identify areas of analytical focus and work closely with the business controllers and FP&A analysts within the team to execute the follow up;
- Work closely with the communications team on crafting Adyen’s messaging and strategic positioning based on the analysis you perform
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in an Business Analyst or Research Analyst role (previous experience in an Investor Relations Analyst function is a bonus but not required);
- Comfortable interacting with senior business leaders and external stakeholders - as this is a role with high internal and external visibility;
- Proactive in projects you take on, able to work independently, but never afraid to ask for help;
- Comfortable taking the lead in managing a project from start to end;
- Detail-oriented and have strong analytical and multi-tasking skills;
- Can easily adjust communication to adjust for the right target audience and through this can build relationships with various stakeholders relevant to the role.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.