This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like, Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Product Manager, Operations AI
In this role, you will be pivotal in building AI / ML capabilities from inception to launch. By bridging the gap between the business and technical domains, you will facilitate seamless collaboration and drive product development forward.
We are reimagining operations; and automating it so it can enhance efficiency, empower our support and commercial teams to achieve victories. As part of our team, you will have the chance to tackle challenging problems and expand our AI/ML infrastructure. You will also roll up your sleeves to break complex problems into actionable steps, contributing to the ideation, validation, development and adoption of our products.
You will work closely with the commercial and support teams to ensure success of our offering, and translate their feedback into disruptive and durable product enhancements.
Our team comprises a mix of ML Engineers, Data scientists, Analytics experts, Designers and a bunch of PMs.
What you’ll do:
- Influence vision, establish strategy / execution plan & drive adoption through data
- Work with different product and cross functional teams to ensure the components, integration and data contracts are defined and executed to accelerate time-to-market of automation capabilities to support our frontline teams
- Be well versed and competent to work with data and using them to distill insights that can be actioned to achieve commercial success
- Evaluate and help define what metrics need to be tracked and improve overall adoption and product proliferation.
Who you are:
- Product manager with at least 4+ years experience building B2B or B2C technology products with experience in AI/ML technologies
- You have experience working with ML teams. And can clearly distinguish between problems you cannot solve with ML and the ones you can not
- You influence the vision, drive strategy and execution of a product resulting in significant impact to the business
- You are able to address complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders
- You maintain & improve your product, using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize the best features to improve your product
- You own and execute one product /or multiple major features and lead it through the different product lifecycle stages
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures
- You drive adoption, awareness and quality - ensuring everyone that can benefit from your product knows about it, and none of them suffers unpleasant surprises
- Principal driver of buy-in and alignment across business [management, functions & teams] for the product area of ownership
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.