This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Business Analyst Local Payments
We are looking for a Business Analyst for supporting our Local Payments team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be helping to expand, improve and operate a key element of Adyen’s solution: the Local payment methods portfolio. The team is looking for a highly motivated enthusiastic candidate for the Business Analyst role which is flexible and can assist in a wide variety of activities. The role will consist of analysing technical, commercial and financial topics, using data ranging from payment performance together with pricing and assisting in making our solution operationally excellent.
What you’ll do
- Optimize payment processing quality of the LPM solution technically, and optimize settlement flows
- Commercial pricing analysis, together with supporting commercial teams with getting the right data points for our customers
- Data Management and Analysis: Identify the necessary data required to address questions, extract the required data, and support performing analysis.
- Collaborate closely with Adyen’s Product, Operations, Engineering and Commercial teams to launch and manage Local Payment Method features
Who you are
- Academically trained in preferably a quantitative field including Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, or any other technical major.
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, ideally with proficiency in data analysis languages such as R, Python, and database SQL.
- Enthusiastic to solve complex problems in a structured manner.
- Have a structural approach towards technical or financial issues, like taking ownership and can run projects effectively.
- You can communicate and collaborate seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally aware, supporting both internally and externally with customers.)
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.