This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
HR Data Analyst
We're looking for a Data Analyst to join our HR team in Amsterdam. You will be working with people data to proactively provide valuable information and insights. You will own projects around developing and improving data collection, build and maintain scalable dashboarding and drive decisions based on data.
What you’ll do
- Continue to build out the HR data function in Adyen
- Provide relevant insights by extracting and analyzing HR data
- Create management reports
- Share your knowledge and train your colleagues as the subject matter expert
- Create and maintain insightful and actionable dashboards in Workday & Looker
- Drive existing and upcoming projects around expanding and improving data collection
- Collaborate with teams throughout the business to optimize value provided
Who you are
- You have 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have a strong analytical background
- Previous experience in data analysis and HR are a must
- Skills in Workday are a plus
- Able to handle sensitive information, discrete with a high standard of integrity;
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment where you may need to shift priorities.
- You are comfortable talking straight and challenging the status quo, specifically with the ability to interact and collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures.
- Self-motivated and proactive, always searching for new ways to add value to the business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam.