This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Channel Partnership Manager
Adyen is looking for an experienced commercial individual to develop and manage partnerships that are instrumental in bringing Adyen new customers.
This role is based in our Tokyo office and is primarily focused on building up relationships with partner companies, focusing on building up a network of POS and Ecommerce partners to help us accelerate.
Flawless execution of commercial partnerships strategy is key to Adyen's success and we are looking for someone with the entrepreneurial flair to identify, build and drive relationships that will help Adyen stand out from its competitors. Examples of the types partners we work with are:
- Traditional POS and Retail System providers
- Next generation Point of Sales software providers
- Ecommerce platform providers
- Systems Integrators
- Complementary partners in our ecosystem
What you’ll do
- Initiate and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen;
- Drive partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins;
- Ensure that suitable technical integrations are developed to support the partnership and make it easier for Adyen to integrate new customers;
- Negotiate commercial partnership models
- (e.g. revenue share models and joint go to market plans);
- Position the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Attend partner events to promote Adyen's solutions;
- Work together with Adyen's global sales team, including attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a sales/partnership/channel role in payment platforms, or system integrators for Ecommerce or POS with a relevant business network in the region
- Possess strong commercial drive. Agility to adapt to evolving circumstances and achieve stretched goals. Result oriented
- A are a natural communicator and team player with a good technical knowledge;
- Experienced with digital commerce platforms, system integrators is a plus;
- Growth and International mindset
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.