This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Product Manager - RegTech
We're looking for a candidate who is passionate about matching financial products together with technology used to combat financial crime. You'll be joining the RegTech (Regulatory Technology) team within our product organisation and help build revolutionary in-house products to combat financial crime. We do this using machine-learning to spot anomalous behaviour among transactional activity, and by applying the latest tech to optimise automated KYC monitoring and name screening services. It will be your responsibility to envision the future on how to leverage technology to automate compliance processes and stay in control.
What you’ll do
- Product management: Work collaboratively with developers, operational teams, and institutions to solve pain points, seamlessly fit into systems, and guide the vision - all with a focus on building and iterating rapidly
- RegTech: Adyen is continuously looking to leverage technology to combat financial crime and enable Adyen to grow sustainably. In particular, this role will focus on the development of (1) sanctions/PEP screening, (2) analytics and process optimisation of our full CDD and EDD systems - both gatekeeping and monitoring of customers - to spot gaps and opportunity, and (3) integrations with financial regulators
- Implementation and product delivery: Be able to create technical proposals that can be delivered to developers for implementation, m and be the driving force behind project tracking and product delivery
- Knowledge sharing: Create and evangelize a vision for Regulatory Technology at Adyen, realize that vision together with the team of data scientists and analytics engineers, and ensure Adyen customers and Adyen teams gain measurable benefit from the products and features your team has released.
Who you are
- Proven track record in product management or equivalent experience (working together with development/analytical teams);
- You have much experience working with a high-performing team of engineers using machine-learning for optimisation and decision-making problems;
- You have excellent organisational skills and know how to manage a project from conception to launch;
- You have an understanding of risk management, financial services, and relevant technologies. Knowledge on AML/CFT and/or
- KYC/underwriting is a plus;
- You are an extremely quick learner and take a ‘launch fast and iterate’ approach to tackling problems;
- You have strong communication skills and can work well with both technical and commercial teams;
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.