This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you?
Product Manager, Online Payments
Adyen is looking for a Product Manager to own online payments products in Brazil.
We have been really successful for online payments worldwide and want to continue building and offering the best possible solutions to our merchants.
In this role you will need to be really close to the global product teams working on the bundle of products we call Revenue Accelerate so Brazilian merchants can benefit from our solutions. At the same time, you will be working locally with developers to adapt and/or build new features on scheme connections such as Mastercard, Visa, Amex and Elo.
Some examples of topics you will be working on are Adyen and network tokenization, recurring payments and anything else that can increase performance for our merchants.
What you’ll do:
- Product Management: Work collaboratively with local development resources and global products teams to have the best online payments products available for Brazilian merchants.
- Business and Technical Analysis: Identify what can be done to increase performance (eg. payment authorization rates) for our merchants.
- Knowledge sharing: Enable the rest of the organization to use all aspects of the Adyen product you are developing/managing to the maximum, by passing on your knowledge including technical (features), commercial (pricing) and competition.
- Commercial Guidance: Create effective follow on materials for our commercial teams so that they understand how the resulting products work and how they can speak to them with their prospects.
- Technical Proposals: Scope a varying degree of projects, from small improvements and bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure and product. Be able to create a technical proposal that can be delivered to the developer for implementation.
- Provide your payments expertise in discussing online payments opportunities for internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Hands on Product Manager with results-oriented track record and experience with payments;
- 3+ years of dedicated payments and/or product management experience;
- Previous experience seeing projects through from beginning to end and owning the entire process
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen;
- Ability to work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team;
- A strong understanding of the importance of data, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives;
- Can communicate well in Portuguese and English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Adidas, Crocs, Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, and Uber.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!