This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Account Executive, Enterprise
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our Toronto office and help sell Adyen’s payment solutions to leading brands, with a focus on digital, e-commerce, and B2B SaaS platforms.
The ideal candidate is a born networker with a consultative mindset who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse, and entrepreneurial environment. Experience working within the Canadian tech ecosystem is a plus.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert and speak fluently about the dynamic space that is Payments.
- Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals.
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like digital, SaaS platforms and marketplaces.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
- Travel (post-COVID) and network. Not only within Canada but also New York, San Francisco, and Amsterdam (~15%).
Who you are
- You have high levels of energy, love networking and connecting, and thrive in hands-on environments.
- You are positive and passionate about whatever it is you do and have a bias for action.
- You get excited by the prospect of being a member of a start-up within a growing organization, and you have a roll-up-your-sleeves, growth hacking mindset.
- You have experience in Payments – either having worked on the merchant or service side in areas like business development and payment, account or implementation management.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and “talk straight without being rude”.
- You are an analytical, strategic negotiator with a talent for closing deals.
- You are able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge.
- You are fluent in English.
- Fluency in French is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!