This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Channel Partnership Manager
We are looking for a Senior Channel Partnership Manager to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. We work with a variety of partners in the retail and e-commerce value chain that advise merchants on solutions. We want to be the payments solution of choice for these partners.
With both business and product acumen, this individual will identify, develop, and maintain Adyen’s key strategic enterprise technology partnerships through relationship building, joint go to market planning, conferences, market data, trainings, webinars, co-marketing activities, and of course your own ideas and initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant
- Recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partner agreements that will generate and/or advance the opportunity pipeline
- Manage and nurture partnerships
- Develop joint go to market strategies
- Help build partner product integrations if required
- Bring in new business through partners
Who you are
- Experience building partnerships with digital commerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Zuora; with retail in-store systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Aptos, RetailPro; and/or with consultants and system integrators.
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial client facing role
- Accurate & structured
- Ability to see the bigger picture in channel management
- Global and commercial mindset
- Flexible, professional, accurate and structured
- Excellent organizational skills as we are a flat organization with a lot of autonomy
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Ayen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records