This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of the Adyen Formula that encourages diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum.
Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Senior Content Writer
We’re looking for a Content Creator to join our North America Marketing team. Someone who has strong writing skills and passion (+ curiosity) for creating high-value content. We are a collaborative team of writers, designers, strategists, and planners who create marketing materials and engagements for our audiences in North America (US/Canada).
This role will be responsible for
- Writing compelling B2B content for the Adyen blog, Knowledge Hub, Newsletter, and external publications, from ideation to delivery
- Collaborating with our cross-functional Marketing team to create insightful and effective blogs, bylines, videos, and ebooks for our fintech and payments audiences
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders and navigating feedback
- Researching and curating data, insights, and newsworthy information
- Understanding engagement/metrics and best practices for content by channel
- Delivering consistent, high-value content that adheres to our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- You are curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and proactive
- You have 7 years of experience as a writer, journalist, educator, or marketing/advertising copywriter with portfolio/recent examples of mid-and-long-form content.
- You are a storyteller: curious and keen to discern the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences.
- You have experience writing for B2B fintech audiences; and/or experience writing for retail, food & beverage, hospitality.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for digital channels: blending user experience and storytelling, and how they fit into the bigger picture of content marketing.
- You have the ability to self-start, meet deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office.
- Some domestic and international travel is required (Amsterdam).
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below . We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records