This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Employer Branding Specialist, Tech
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why growing Adyen is never ending and ever evolving. Our diverse team of Recruitment Business Partners in our HQ in Amsterdam play a key role in growing our 12 offices in Europe, UK and the Middle East, where we set the example of building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture.
To make sure we achieve our growth ambitions we want our brand as the employer of choice to grow with us. That’s why we are looking for an Employer Branding Specialist to join our Recruitment team in Amsterdam to identify the key sources of Tech talent and define the best way to ensure our Tech brand has a strong presence.
In this role, you will collaborate with Adyen’s Tech, Marketing, Design, Brand and Studio teams to create campaigns and initiatives to drive both candidate engagement and employee advocacy, through social media, internal and external events, and other channels.
What you’ll do
- Develop our Employee Value Proposition and the best way to promote it;
- Manage, develop and identify career content platforms such as the Adyen career page, Linkedin and Glassdoor;
- Define and monitor metrics and KPIs on the performance of employer branding initiatives, ensuring effectiveness and deliver insights for improvement;
- Partner with the Tech Recruitment team in Amsterdam and Madrid to build strong pipelines of diverse talent through branding initiatives and events;
- Enable our Tech Recruitment team in best practices on marketing, digital media and communications.
Who you are
- 4-6 years of relevant Employer Branding experience;
- You have a background in Tech Recruitment or understand the challenges of Tech talent attraction;
- You have experience collaborating with Marketing on building campaigns for internal and external branding initiatives;
- You have experience building awareness, engagement and talent attraction campaigns;
- You have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills that foster connection, collaboration and confidence;
- You are fluent in English and preferably another language.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!