This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Brand & New Media Specialist
We are looking for a brand & communications Specialist to guide and develop programs to advance brand awareness and consideration.
This role will report into the Head of Marketing APAC based in Sydney, Australia and work closely with the consultancy team in China.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating campaigns and strategies, as well as experience in managing digital campaigns, events and content creation.
- Develop the overall branding strategy for China, working with relevant stakeholders, in line with broader company objectives
- Develop and execute integrated programs to build our brand and drive consideration for Adyen, across campaigns, digital channels, events, media, webinars
- Manage and oversee Adyen’s social channels in China
- Be the local market expert, and work closely with regional APAC marketing & communications team (Campaigns, Content, PR) to surface country insights and customer success stories, aligning to ensure consistency in brand identity and narratives
- Manage partners and agency to drive and deliver effective brand programs mapped to business objectives
- Track and evaluate the impact of programs in achieving their stated objectives, report on results and optimise future campaigns
- Find new, innovative ways to get our story heard & drive results from the integrated programs
- Collaborate with local commercial leaders, regional & global marketing & communications teams, designers, product managers, sales, subject matter experts, and external influencers and agencies to produce inspiring brand programs
Profile & Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Flexible & tenacious: does what it takes to get things done, and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Strategic & hands-on: From developing a relevant strategy for the market to delivering impactful programs that works
- Collaborative nature and team player, with a desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think ahead, engage proactively and make great things happen
- Successful track record in high tech branding to business audience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills in both Mandarin and English (verbal and written)
- Experienced in one of more platforms: Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, WeChat SCRM
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!