This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels.
Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays. We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Camper, Glovo, and Spotify. Our engineers are reshaping the payments landscape. Does it sound interesting?
We’re looking for more talented problem solvers to help us address a unique set of challenges. Currently we are expanding our Financial Services engineering teams in Madrid, Adyen’s new technology hub in Europe!
What You'll Do
- You will be part of one of our many multidisciplinary streams, creating or enhancing the user interface for both internal users and our merchants. Each stream represents a specific product within our payment solution. Some examples of streams are Customer Area, Checkout, Billing, Risk, Operations, and Adyen for Platforms.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of your developments. This includes communicating with stakeholders (product owners, product designers, account managers, merchants e.g.), testing, iterating purposefully, and monitoring the impact of your projects.
- You will have the freedom to identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more consistent, robust and scalable.
- There are Frontend developers in many streams and keeping in sync with this group is important for maintaining our scalability. You will collaborate across streams and time zones to make things happen.
Who you are:
- You recognize yourself in the Adyen Formula: being open minded, having a proactive attitude, always trying to make it work while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You actively share your knowledge and enthusiasm to develop yourself and your team.
- You are comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly.
- You’re able to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements.
- You are not allergic to backend code.
- You are a strong team player, you like to connect and communicate in person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution.
- Our Tech Stack:
- We use VueJS for most of our shared components and interfaces. We also have our own built in house design language called ADL (Adyen Design Language) in order to have a consistent look and feel in all our products.
For more information about what it's like working here, check out our formula!
If you want to dig deeper into our technology and projects check our blog.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of Spain.