This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Partner Implementation Manager
We’re looking for a Partner Implementation Manager to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. Partners are critical to Adyen’s success as we continue to impact the global market. You will work hand in hand with partners to develop a robust integration with Adyen while establishing an optimized customer engagement process.
What you’ll do:
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant;
- Scope, define, implement, and operationalize partnership engagements;
- Integration design: Serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours;
- Project management: Work closely with the partner and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consult with the partner on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform;
- Collaborate with Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow. Collaborate with commercial partnership team on setting up strategic goals with partners. - Document partner integrations, integration scope and deployment processes;
- Serve as the point of escalation for partners as needed.
Who you are:
- Direct experience working in Partnerships/Channel with point of sale platforms;
- Experience with Web APIs and software development is a preferred;
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems;
- Experience working in collaborative environment, with in-house teams and 3rd party systems integrators to scope and manage integration projects;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.