This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Technical Project Manager
Adyen is looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Amsterdam and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
- Integration design: Serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours.
- Project management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be multi-acquirer routing, optimisation of conversion rates, risk management, omni-channel payment acceptance integration, and many more.
- Collaborate with Solution and Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow
Who you are
- 4- 6 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things).
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English is required for this position. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Germany, French and Swedish) are a big plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.