This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Junior Implementation Manager
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Amsterdam and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. We are looking for someone ready to kickstart their career as a technical consultant.
What you'll do
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Assist merchants of all sizes with their integration to Adyen end to end
- Be the first line of support for merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organisation, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these back
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- You are innovative, you have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities and you are able to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with various technical support requests
- A strong technical education/training
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English is required for this position. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Germany, French and Swedish) are a big plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.