This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Compliance Product Specialist
Our fast-paced Compliance Product Team is looking for an experienced Compliance Product Specialist with a background in compliance product management within the payments- or financial industry. As a Compliance Product Specialist you will ensure that Adyen’s global compliance framework is embedded into its technology stack. This means collaborating with our product team on new and existing offering to ensure what we build is for the long term! A Compliance Product Specialist must therefore possess strong project management skills and must be able to work as a stakeholder for the wider compliance team with the various Product Streams.
What you’ll do
- Define how Product Streams can build products and/or features in a compliant manner, by connecting compliant and pragmatic solutions, in line with commercial and strategic objectives which allow for scale;
- Create and maintain the global compliance framework in which the defined compliance requirements are incorporated, which form the basis of the implementation into the technology stack;
- Collaborate with Product Streams to translate the compliance requirements into product development, prioritize them and safeguard accurate implementation;
- Manage and coordinate the deliverables of Product Streams towards the compliance subteams and vice versa.
Who you are
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a compliance product specialist/manager in a payments company or financial institution;
- You have a strong interest in how things technically work and are able to get to the bottom of them;
- You are able to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects and have the ability to manage priorities;
- You have awareness of relevant integrity risks and consider these when making decisions with Product Streams;
- You are an analytical thinker with writing skills who can take our global compliance framework to the next level to accommodate for the ever changing regulatory environment;
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.