This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Compliance Monitoring Officer
Our fast-paced Compliance team is looking for an experienced Compliance Monitoring Officer with experience in performing compliance monitoring procedures in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills and be able to work as a business partner to connect with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the annual compliance monitoring program;
- Drive the development of monitoring methodology relating to first line business processes;
- Execute second-line testing procedures in line with the compliance monitoring program;
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the customer oversight program;
- Pro-actively drive the development of efficient and data based monitoring solutions;
- Collaborate with the compliance team on the further development of the compliance program;
- Advise the business on enhancement of compliance procedures as required.
Who you are
- You have 3-4 years experience in a second line compliance function and/or internal/external audit function with a focus on integrity risks;
- Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry will be well established;
- You are an analytical thinker who can both draft, and monitor on the implementation of, relevant Policies;
- You have solid interpersonal skills, specifically you will be able to liaise and connect with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and Merchants from varying disciplines and cultures;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!