This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and self-reliant person to join our screening team. With the KYC team, you will be dealing with sensitive customer data on a daily basis. You will be a part of several projects in focus areas where you would like to develop. Our teams work closely with our commercial, compliance and product teams while collaborating with some of the biggest companies in order to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
You will become a part of our growth in improving merchant onboarding experience as well as scaling Adyen to the next level!
What you will do
- Perform KYC checks on new merchants and iterate on the process flow
- Collaborate with our product teams on our platform improvements
- Collect relevant information and documents provided by our merchants
- Engage and drive projects along with your colleagues on compliance, tech or commercial oriented focus areas
- Investigate high risk KYC profiles in the onboarding phase
- Align with our commercial teams within Account Management and Sales
- Build insight-rich dashboards
- Support and mentor our working students
Who you are
- You have 0-2 years KYC/CDD experience
- You are operationally oriented with a critical and analytical mindset
- Motivated and driven to lead process improvements
- Project manager with affinity to engage in side projects with our cross-functional teams
- You pick up new information easily, take initiative and have a great sense of responsibility
- Great communicator with a team spirit
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!