This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We’re looking for a starting Sales Manager in Berlin, who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to mid-sized domestic and international companies — with a focus on Ecommerce and Omnichannel merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment and who wants to work at the forefront of the market. You have just started your career in Sales and are looking for your next step.
What you’ll do
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to medium-sized companies that fit our sweet spot, and to fast growing scale-ups, generating new business in different verticals;
- Build a trustful relation with your merchants; lead meetings, close deals, carry out contractual and go live work;
- Create a network with local medium-sized companies, their key stakeholders, and key integrators;
- Work with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop with your colleagues professionally.
Who you are
- You are a passionate sales person with strong commercial drive and attitude, negotiating skill, and clear appetite for deals;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with a global team, across different offices, roles and cultures;
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in sales role successfully selling technically complex products or services.
- You have the ability to execute, manage time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision;
- You are fluent in both English and German.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.