This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Customer Success Manager
We're looking for an empathetic and energetic team player to join our brand-new Customer Success team in Berlin. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s newly acquired client base in the DACH area. You will not focus on new clients sales, however a part of your responsibilities is upselling Adyen’s products and services.
What you'll do
Our Customer Success team provides the best experience to our portfolio of mid-sized, fast-growth merchants. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll provide advice, answer burning questions, and do everything in your power to set them up for success. Here are just a few of the cool things you’ll do:
- Accelerate product adoption. You'll set new merchants up for success.
- Consult and train. You'll work closely with merchants and help them solve complex challenges. You'll show them how to get the most out of the Adyen platform.
- Demonstrate value, drive growth, show impact. You'll make sure payments are part of a merchant's success story, identifying optimizations and detecting new growth paths.
- Take our Customer Success management practices to the next level. You'll manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives, and challenging projects to improve our current way of working in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- You're sympathetic, an altruist, a helper. You genuinely enjoy human interaction and talking to people.
- Fluent in English and German;
- You're a natural-born networker with high energy, a self-starter who puts others first. Your communication skills make it easy for you to organize and lead customer meetings in person, over the phone, or an online meeting.
- You love tech. Words like "APIs," "integration," "logs," or "database" make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You have 1-2 years relevant work experience under your belt. This may mean that you've had a commercial role before or worked in a similar industry. Think account management, technical support, sales, or consultancy. Experience in the payments industry is not a must, but a willingness to learn is key.
- You're analytical and data-driven. You like making recommendations based on data, and numbers don't scare you.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.