This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Operations Academy Trainer
Can you make learning interesting, exciting and scalable? Are you an organized trainer who excels when delivering creative & interactive learning experiences?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, entrepreneurial environment, and you aren’t afraid to ask why we do certain things, take ownership of opportunities, and roll up your sleeves to help get things off the ground?
What you'll do
- Facilitate training online and offline - across cultures and timezones for our operational employees (support, implementation management, project operations and merchant operations) on topics like; Exploring Operations, high impact communication, effective partnerships, objection handling.
- Find and motivate facilitators from the business to help co-facilitate (partial) trainings
- Setting up cross-departmental sessions and workshops to encourage cross-functional collaborations.
- Own and map training plans and schedules, design and develop training materials for the Operational teams.
- Optimize our current training portfolio and ensure our trainings stay relevant, interactive, refreshing and impactful;
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc); Creating an engaging blended learning experience for the people within operations.
- (learn to) Design new (blended) training programs based on business needs;
- Drive diverse projects that enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities on a specific topic;
- Find innovative ways of measuring the impact of our learning solutions.
Who you are
- You are a strong team player - you easily build networks and know how to work closely with your key stakeholders to create impact
- Solid experience in facilitating and engaging with big groups both on- and offline.
- You get the core human skills needed in front-line operational roles, to keep our wide merchant base happy and satisfied with our services.
- You thrive in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- You may already have proven experience in building trainings and/or workshops;
- You have strong organizational skills - you know how to manage big projects and you easily reach deadlines and milestones and aren’t afraid to “build as you go”;
- You are a self starter, and can create your own path to success.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.